Its unique spiciness and sweetness may be a good addition of flavor to a few varieties of cuisine. It is full of umami. Also known as western bonito flakes, it is widely used in western recipes. This type of onion is bit larger than average with much moistureness, softness and swettness.
Place of Origin / Processed in:
Saga or Tochigi or other prefs
1. Place of origin may change due to the weather condition and timing of the season.
2. Product image for illustration purposes only.
1. For order over $100.00, the delivery fee is FREE.
2. For order below $99.99, the delivery free is $10.00.
*total order amount excluding delivery fee.
3. The available delivery area is restricted only to mainland of Singapore.
4. The minimum order amount is $55.00
1. Images are for illustration purpose only. The actual product may be different.
2. Place of origin may change due to the weather condition and timing of the season.